RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are distributed at different points of the tour.
- Due to hygiene reasons and heritage conservation it is completely forbidden to touch the exhibits.
- You must keep safety distance with both the Real Maestranza staff and the rest of visitors.
- It is allowed to take pictures, providing it is exclusively for your own personal use, and without flash inside the rooms. Due to security reasons it is not allowed the use of tripods and “selfie sticks”.
- Animals are not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Accessories or other objects such as luggage, trolleys and such are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are forbidden (except water and always outside the exhibition halls.
- Visitors are recommend to dress appropriately and decently.
- NOTICE: DUE TO THE START OF THE BULLFIGHTING SEASON, THEY ARE WORKING TO REHABILITATE THE RING. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.
0034 954 21 03 15 (Ext. 3)
0034 955 14 75 03